Zingerman’s Russian Dressing ~Whether a little or a lot, I love to have dressing. This recipe makes a classic dressing that we all know and love. Serves as a spread on favorites like reubens, burgers, sandwiches, and/or salads. Great made ahead of time for parties, BBQ’s, or even for a family night in. Remember to make enough for everyone, you can double or even triple the recipe for when you need it. You don’t have to love dressing to love this Russian sauce. Use this dressing on my Reuben Sandwich!
Zingerman's Russian Dressing
This recipe makes a classic dressing that we all know and love.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons curly fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spanish onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Spanish onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together.
Serving Size 1oz
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 31 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 29 mg
Sodium 1158 mg
Total Carbohydrates 29 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.