Zingerman’s Russian Dressing ~Whether a little or a lot, I love to have dressing. This recipe makes a classic dressing that we all know and love. Serves as a spread on favorites like reubens, burgers, sandwiches, and/or salads. Great made ahead of time for parties, BBQ’s, or even for a family night in. Remember to make enough for everyone, you can double or even triple the recipe for when you need it. You don’t have to love dressing to love this Russian sauce. Use this dressing on my Reuben Sandwich!
Zingerman's Russian Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons curly fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spanish onion minced
- 1 teaspoon Spanish onion minced
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle minced
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.