Zesty Shrimp Dip ~Chopped cooked shrimp, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic are blended with cream cheese and mayo for this addictive dip. I have made this twice and kids and adults love it! Make sure you have plenty of crackers and veggies on hand. This dip is great for any get together or just for watching TV with the family. It will soon become a favorite go to recipe whenever you are serving a veggie tray or crackers and cheese.
Zesty Shrimp Dip
Zesty Shrimp Dip ~ chopped shrimp, cream cheese, mayo and parmesan come together with a touch of garlic to make this zesty dip.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped cooked cleaned shrimp
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Recipe Source: Kraft©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.