Florentine Quiche With Spinach
A light pastry crust filled with egg and spinach topped with gouda cheese. Serve with hash brown potatoes.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Heavy whipping cream
- 10 Ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained thoroughly
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup diced swiss cheese
- 1 Cup chopped cooked ham (or 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Pkg 17.3 ounce package 2 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets thawed
Beat eggs. Add cream; beat more. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Line a greased quiche pan with the pastry dough. I use nonstick spray. Pour the liquid ingredients into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until eggs are set and top is lightly browned.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
For a made from scratch Pastry Crust see my All Butter Pastry Dough or use the one in this recipe.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 652kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.9g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 55.5g | Saturated Fat: 31.5g | Cholesterol: 401mg | Sodium: 710mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 1.6g