Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Slow Cooker
This hearty soup will warm you up on a cold and rainy day while providing many nutritious herbs and vegetables.
Prep Time15 mins
Slow Cooker8 hrs
Total Time15 mins
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup julienne carrots 1 1/2x1/4x1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped celery 1 medium stalk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 Carton 32 oz Progresso® chicken broth
- 1 Can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 Package 16 oz gnocchi Not frozen
- 1 Package 9 oz Green Giant® frozen baby sweet peas Thawed
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink in the center.
Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except gnocchi and peas.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
Increase heat setting to High. Stir in gnocchi and peas. Cover; cook about 30 minutes longer or until gnocchi and peas are tender.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1390mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%