Gluten Free Raspberry Ginger Muffins
You may substitute and fruit you wish if raspberries are out of season or you prefer a different taste.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour Plus 1 tbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter Melted
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely grated peeled
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen, thawed raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat 2 standard 6-cup muffin pans with nonstick spray.
Whisk baking powder, salt, and 1½ cups flour in a medium bowl. Whisk egg, brown sugar, butter, milk, and ginger in a large bowl; mix in dry ingredients.
Toss raspberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. flour in a small bowl; gently fold into batter.
Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 25–30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes in pan before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg