Amish Pasta Salad
This recipe for Amish Pasta Salad is so good. I can eat this salad for any meal and it is great to take to a function.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 1 16 ounce box medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 5 eggs hard-boiled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1 2 ounce jar pimentos, drained
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- corn as desired
- 1 cucumber sliced
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
In a large bowl mix pasta, eggs, onion, pimentos, celery, green pepper and relish. In another bowl mix garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, celery seed, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, mustard, corn and cucumber and vinegar.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the pasta and mix well.
Can sprinkle with more paprika. Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
If salad gets dry after a day or so add more mayo. You could also add tuna, chicken or ham.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving: 0.5Cup | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg