Crock Pot Beef Stew
It's Crocktober everyone and that means easy meals are a brewing!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 hrs
Total Time10 hrs 5 mins
- 3 cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix crock pot
- 2 pounds beef stew meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups potato chunks Idaho, gold or red skin
- 1 1/4 cups carrot chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 quart fresh whole mushrooms
Mix vegetables, water and Seasoning Mix in slow cooker.
Coat beef with flour. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH until beef is tender.
Tip:I use the plastic crock pot liners to make clean up almost scrub free.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg