Hearty Minestrone Soup
Full of good veggies, herbs and diabetic friendly! ready in under an hour!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 3 cans 14.5-ounce cans ready-to-use, sodium-free beef broth
- 1 can 15-ounce can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can 20-ounce can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 can 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients except macaroni. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then stir in macaroni.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg