Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
Blue Cheese Cole Slaw- This recipe is one you don't want to encourage the kids to try. WHY? So you can have it all. It's that good!
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 large carrots shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 cups 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
In a large bowl, combine cabbages and carrots. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustards, vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Stir in cheese and parsley. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Slaw in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p99
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg