Taco Pizza Dressed To Please
What do you get when everyone wants something different for dinner? Fast Food! But not take out, just good food fast!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. 10.75 oz. TACO BELL® Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust 12 inch
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- shredded kale
HEAT oven to 400°F.
COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package. Spread onto pizza crust; top with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
TOP with lettuce and tomatoes. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Salsa.
- Top with sliced green onions and black olives before serving.
- Add sour cream and greens per tadte.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix, 6 TACO BELL® Taco Shells and 1/2 cup TACO BELL®
- Thick & Chunky Salsa for the taco dinner kit.
- Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 980mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 3.6mg