White Bean Chicken Chili
This white bean chicken chili is made with hearty white beans and tender chicken. And SURPRISE. This is Weight Watchers! 4 pts
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 20 mins
- 1.25 lbs Boneless/skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 11 oz Can white corn, drained
- 2 15 oz Cans Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 Small white onion chopped
- 1 4 oz Can green chiles, chopped
- 1 14 oz Can diced tomatoes.drained
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Packet White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all of the ingredients in Crock Pot, and cook over low heat for 8 hours. (Note: There is no need to cook chicken before adding to the crockpot!)
After Cooking Stir In: 1/2 cup Fat free sour cream (or plain lowfat Greek yogurt)
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped, pinch of sugar substitute (I like the subtle sweet flavor it adds!)
- Add butternut squash or 8 chopped apples for a different flavor.
- I like to puree one can of beans in my blender for a thicker chili!
- I used the white bean chili season packet by McCormick
- If you don't have a crockpot, you can make this chili on the stovetop in a large pot over medium heat. Cook for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 1.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg