Welcome to our 300th party! We are so grateful to all of you for gathering here with us every week. Your talent and enthusiasm makes it so much fun to host this great party. Thank you for making it a big success!
Let’s start out right away with our features …. the posts that you liked best!
New Pinterest Communities Feature – The Professional Mom Project
Tailgating Essentials – My Life Abundant
Living My Best Life – Engineer Mommy
Crumbled Pumpkin Bread – Lou Lou Girls
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
Chocolate Pecan Pie by Intelligent Domestications
Microwave Spiced Potato Chips by Treat And Trick
Upcycle Ideas For Photo Frames by Doodle Buddies
Orange Vanilla Candied Cranberries by Play Dates To Parties
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 299.
And now, let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter …
Ducks ‘n a Row – Twitter
Mom Resource – Twitter
My Life Abundant – Twitter
Marilyn’s Treats – Twitter
Engineer Mommy – Twitter
Eclectic Red Barn – Twitter
Penny’s Passion – Twitter
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
Now Let’s Party!