Oh my goodness, fall has arrived! It is official and you can certainly see it in the sky. Night comes earlier, much earlier. And, the fall decor and pumpkin recipes abound. Take a look at our features and see … two of our most viewed posts were fall table decor and we have a delicious pumpkin recipe, too!
Simple Fall Tablescape – Stilettos and Shiplap
Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake – Kleinworth & Co
My 2018 Fall Tablescape – Decorate and More With Tip
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mini Muffins- A Fun And Frugal Life
Basil Frogs in the Garden – God’s Growing Garden
Blueberry Lemon Bread – My Recipe Treasures
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
DIY Give Thanks Wood Sign by Hazel and Gold
Making Fall Family Traditions by Comfort Spring Station
Easy DIY Dollar Tree Skull Candleholder by Rain on a Tin Roof
Easy Fall Decor With a Glass Pumpkin Jar by Chas’ Crazy Creations
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 295.
And now it is time to get this party started!
First, please follow all of our hosts on Twitter this week!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Twitter
Mom Resource – Twitter
My Life Abundant – Twitter
Marilyn’s Treats – Twitter
Engineer Mommy – Twitter
Eclectic Red Barn – Twitter
Penny’s Passion – Twitter
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
Now Let’s Party!