Welcome to our party! Every week most of our features were viewed most by you, our guests. This week’s features are all “most viewed” – we had a four way tie for most clicked! That doesn’t happen very often but I think you will agree that they are all very good and a cross section of interests, too.
5 Things To Do To Prepare For Christmas In August – Duct Tape And Denim
Brown Cow – Hyacinth For The Soul
Beat The Heat DIY Summer Grommet Porch Shade – Farmhouse 40
DIY Asymmetrical Autumn Leaf Wreath – LeCultivateur
Casual Cotton Crochet Headband – Winding Road Crochet
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
Apple Cinnamon Croissant Cake by Ann’s Entitled Life
Repurposed Chair Back Chalkboard by Knock of Time
Burlap Mason Jars and Fall by A Proverbs31 Wife
Chocolate Covered Apple Sticks by All Because She Saved
Red Potato Bacon Spinach Salad by The Black Peppercorn
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 290.
So now, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Facebook
Mom Resource – Facebook
My Life Abundant – Facebook
Marilyn’s Treats – Facebook
Engineer Mommy – Facebook
Eclectic Red Barn– Facebook
LeCultivateur – Facebook
Penny’s Passion – Facebook
Simple Steps For Living Life– Facebook
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thank you!♥
Now Let’s Party!