Summer is half way over. Do you believe that? The months go by so quickly. So, what have you been doing with it? Gone on a vacation or tackled some outdoor projects? We look forward to seeing what you have been WRITING about and will share with us this week ♥ But first, let’s take a look at what you loved most LAST week. Here are our FEATURES >>>
How to Repel Mosquitoes Naturally – Five Spot Green Living
How To Declutter Your Home And Keep It Organized – Ducks ‘n a Row
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – Delightful E Made
How To Make Tassels From Old Jeans – Pillarbox Blue
Board and Batten Grid Feature Wall Reveal – Simply Beautiful by Angela
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
Almond Crusted Avocado Fries by Low Carb Delish
Nuts About Berries Zupas Copycat Salad by My Recipe Treasures
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 288.
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Pinterest
Mom Resource – Pinterest
My Life Abundant
Engineer Mommy – Pinterest
Penny’s Passion – Pinterest
Eclectic Red Barn – Pinterest
LeCultivateur – Pinterest
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Now Let’s Party!