We are so glad you are here! What have you been up to lately? Have you taken a trip or tried a new recipe? How about making a fabulous craft on a rainy day. We can hardly wait to see what you have to share with us this week!
First, let’s take a look at what you visited the most last week. Here are our features!
Homemade Cherry Slurpee – Kleinworth & Co
Opportunity – My Big Fat Menopausal Life
How To Transform Old Kitchen Cabinets In A New Space – The Handyman’s Daughter
DIY Built In Plate Rack – LeCultivateur
Chocolate Explosion Cake – Queen Bee Baker
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
Mistreated? Fight Back! by Donna Reidland
Chocolate Explosion Cake by Queen Bee Maker
Leadership Lessons from the Soul of Moses by Michele Morin
Peaches and Cream Dessert Bars by Delightful E Made
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 285.
So, let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Facebook
Mom Resource – Facebook
My Life Abundant – Facebook
Marilyn’s Treats – Facebook
Engineer Mommy – Facebook
Eclectic Red Barn– Facebook
LeCultivateur – Facebook
Penny’s Passion – Facebook
Simple Steps For Living Life– Facebook
Party guidelines …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Now Let’s Party!