Welcome to our party!
Summer is officially here this week! Are your kids out of school yet? We hope you are finding time to get outside and enjoy the change in seasons. Our party is just brimming full of ideas for summer fun. We can hardly wait to see what you share with us this week but, first, let’s see what were last week’s favorites …
Learning To Pace Myself – Grandma’s House DIY
Homemade Peach Pie Ice Cream Recipe – God’s Growing Garden
Antique Bar Cart – Domestic Deadline
I’m Not Everyone’s Pretzel Thin – Living On Cloud Nine
Almond Energy Bites – My Recipes Treasures
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
American Flag Marshmallow Pops by My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Refreshing the Living Room With the Perfect Jute Rug by Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Mint Chip Brownies by Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
Creamy Peanut Butter Buckeye Dip by Curly Crafty Mom
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Come party with us and share your WONDERFUL content at Wonderful Wednesday @marilyn_lesniak #WWBlogHop
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it at Wonderful Wednesday 281.
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our cohosts on FACEBOOK!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Facebook
Mom Resource – Facebook
My Life Abundant – Facebook
Marilyn’s Treats – Facebook
Engineer Mommy – Facebook
Eclectic Red Barn– Facebook
LeCultivateur – Facebook
Penny’s Passion – Facebook
Simple Steps For Living Life– Facebook
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Now Let’s Party!