Welcome to our party for bloggers and everyone who LOVES crafts, gardening, home decor, saving money, recipes, kids activities, family fun and LOTS of inspiraton! We can hardly wait to see what the bloggers have to share with us this week. First, though, let’s take a look at the features from last week’s event!
Did you miss last weeks Wonderful Wednesday? You can find it Wonderful Wednesday 274.
Avoid Purchasing These Items At Dollar Store – Sweet Southern Savings
20 Frugal Recipes From The Depression Era – Artful Homemaking
Best Hot Dog Recipes – Easy Holiday Ideas
Easy Mac and Cheese – Kleinworth & Co
How To Teach Sewing To Boys – Our Unschooling Journey
How To Make A Hanging Herb Garden – The Country Chic Cottage
How To Sew In a Zipper – Craft & Babble
Take a look at my wonderful Features from last week!
Congratulations to all the featured bloggers!
Now for the news around here.
My ankle is healing so I am happy!! It seems the physical therapy is working to heal my tendon tears and fractured ankle. How is everything in your neck of the woods? With my activity being limited I have had a lot of time to read articles. it is amazing how many good posts are out there to find!! how was your week?
I would love for you to visit all my weekly parties. Over The Moon opens on Sundays at 6:00 pm EST. Wonderful Wednesday opens Tuesdays at 9:00 pm EST. Thursday Favorite Things opens Thursdays at 9:00 am EST. Come and get inspired!
For an explanation of how Linkup Parties benefit both Hosts and Guests read Why Choose Linkup Parties?
So, let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, we would love it if you would follow our co-hosts on Pinterest this week!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Now Let’s Party!