Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
Whoppers Malted Cheesecake
Whopper Cheesecake is a creation with all your favorites rolled in to one dessert. Life is good. #oreo #whoppers #cheesecake
- Oreo Crust:
- 1 pkg Oreo Cookies finely crushed ( approximately 25 cookies)
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 3 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cups semi-crushed malted milk balls (I place the milk balls in a large resealable plastic bag and then smash repeatedly with rolling pin until they are crushed into pieces, but not finely crushed--you want to have some larger pieces of the milk balls in your cheesecake).
- Oreo Crust:
- In a small bowl, combine the oreo crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- Malted Cheesecake:
- In KitchenAid mixer (or with electric hand-mixer) cream together cream cheese, sugar on medium speed, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, until ingredients are well-combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until combined after each addition.
- On low speed stir in sour cream until just combined.
- Using rubber spatula, fold in crushed milk balls.
- Pour cheesecake batter into prepared springform pan/over malted shortbread crust
- Bake on 350F for 45 minutes/until cheesecake is mostly set, slightly jiggly in the center still but firm to the touch when lightly touched with fingertips. Edges may be slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Transfer to fridge and allow to chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Dark Chocolate Malted Topping:
- Drizzle choloate syrup over cheesecake.
- Sprinkle crushed malt balls on top.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 11 g
Cholesterol 101 mg
Sodium 291 mg
Total Carbohydrates 47 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 35 g
Protein 7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.