Don’t you love to have pancakes on Saturday morning? Isn’t even better when you don’t have to make them? White Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Raspberries are a must try for anyone that likes breakfast. I have often said on this blog that my husband is the real cook in our family and I am the baker and mess maker! He can stand in front of the stove and conjure up any dish only having seen it once. And don’t tell him but he is so sexy in an apron. Truth is, he worked at a diner most of the way through High School and man he learned all the techniques! These pancakes are so tasty they don’t need syrup. If you are a sucker for fresh fruit and homemade whipped cream then these pancakes are for you. And the French Vanilla Latte for after breakfast? Well that is a whole new recipe!
White Chocolate Chip Pancakes Raspberries
These pancakes are so tasty they don't need syrup. If you love fresh fruit and homemade whipped cream then these pancakes are for you!
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream Cheese Drizzle:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons milk, plus more if needed
- In a small saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter over moderately low heat, stirring. Stir in milk and heat until just warm. Remove pan from heat. In a bowl whisk together milk mixture and egg. Into another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and stir in egg mixture until just combined. Gently stir in white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 200° F.
- Heat a griddle over moderate heat until hot enough to make a drop of water scatter over surface. Add 1 teaspoon butter and with a metal spatula spread over griddle. Working in batches, drop 1/4-cup measures of batter onto griddle to form pancakes about 4 inches in diameter and cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip pancakes with spatula and cook until undersides are golden brown and pancakes are cooked through. Transfer pancakes as cooked to an ovenproof platter and keep warm, uncovered, in oven. Make more pancakes with remaining butter and batter in same manner.
- Cream Cheese Drizzle:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add sugar and beat until combined, about 1 minute. Add salt, lemon juice, and milk; mix on low speed until smooth. If glaze is too thick to drizzle, add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Top with raspberries. Drizzle cream cheese icing over top.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream over the raspberries.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 pancake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.