White Bean Chicken Chili ~What is 4 Weight Watcher points+, good for you and only ONE bowl cook and cleanup? Crock Pot White Bean Chicken Chili, that ‘s what! I love Ruby Tuesday’s White Bean Chicken Chili, so I decided to get to work in my kitchen to re-create this wonderful chili recipe at home! This white bean chicken chili is made with hearty white beans, and tender chicken, which makes it very satisfying! It’s sure to ‘hit the spot’ during a chilly day…and it just so happens to have the added bonus of being figure friendly!What is 4 Weight Watcher points+, good for you and only ONE bowl cook and cleanup? Click To Tweet
Serving size: 1 cup
Fat: 1.5 g
- 1.25 lbs Boneless/skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 (11 oz) Can white corn, drained
- 2 (15 oz) Cans Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 Small white onion, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) Can diced tomatoes.drained
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 pkt White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix 1 (or 1-2 tbs chili seasoning)
- Place all of the ingredients in Crock Pot, and cook over low heat for 8 hours. (Note: There is no need to cook chicken before adding to the crockpot!)
- After Cooking Stir In: ½ cup Fat free sour cream (or plain lowfat Greek yogurt)
**Optional Garnishes: ½ bunch cilantro leaves, chopped, pinch of sugar substitute (I like the subtle sweet flavor it adds!)
**Add butternut squash or 8 chopped apples for a different flavor.
**I like to puree one can of beans in my blender for a thicker chili!
**I used the white bean chili season packet by McCormick
**If you don't have a crockpot, you can make this chili on the stovetop in a large pot over medium heat. Cook for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Recipe Source: Dashing Dish
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.