Another zero point plus Weight Watcher soup. This soup is just clock full of veggies! Makes a great lunch or snack especially when you are just starting the WW diet and getting the point limit figured out. This freezes wonderfully in small tupperware containers. Makes a great lunch to bring to work and heat up in the micro. No excuses about not being prepared or having enough time to eat well. Prepare your veggies and soup on the weekend and freeze individual portions to have for the entire week. You can’t do better than ZERO points!Another zero point plus Weight Watcher soup. This soup is just clock full of veggies!Click To Tweet
Veggie Soup from WW
So colorful and full of flavor! This is so much better than the store bought canned zero-point soups! weight watchers.com
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- Put first 10 ingredients (garlic - broth) in a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to a simmer and simmer partly covered for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Leave veggies whole or use an immersion blender and puree just a bit leaving some veggie chunks.
- Stir in parsley and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Serving Size 98g
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.