This pan is what you need to make three different loaves of banana bread with one batter using one pan! Get plain, walnut and chocolate chip banana bread baked in one pan! I made one batter and added a different topping to each well. Everyone had their favorite and I had ONE cleanup!
Trisagna Banana Bread Trio
- 8 Bananas, very ripe
- 1 3/4 Cups Melted butter
- 4 Cups Sugar
- 4 Bananas, very ripe
- 1 1/4 Tbs Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Tbs Baking Soda
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 6 Cups All purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips (optional topping)
- 1/4 Cup Wlanuts, chopped fine (optional topping
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries (optional topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter (or spray) each well of pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle a topping over each well. Swirl in the topping of choice by sliding a butter knife through the batter. Make sure you get it all then way to the bottom.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack.
- Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.)
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.