Tiramisu French Toast Is great for a nice Sunday breakfast. The hint of coffee and cinnamon will wake you up so you can start your day on the right foot. If you love a good Tiramisu then you have to try this. Even though it isn’t too sweet it is like eating dessert for breakfast. It makes a great lunch or dinner also.
Tiramisu French Toast
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons low fat milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 slices of bread of choice I used cinnamon swirl
- 2 heaping tablespoons low fat cream cheese room temp
- 2 heaping tablespoons low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon rum scotch, brandy, etc
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Mix the egg whites, milk, coffee and sweetener/sugar well. Dip bread (one at a time) into coffee egg wash. Cook both toasts on a nonstick pan sprayed with cooking oil spray until browned on both sides.
- Mix creamy liqueur ingredients together until smooth and lump free.
- To serve French Toasts, layer them with the Creamy Liqueur and top with sifted powdered sugar and cinnamon.