Tiramisu French Toast Is great for a nice Sunday breakfast. The hint of coffee and cinnamon will wake you up so you can start your day on the right foot. If you love a good Tiramisu then you have to try this. Even though it isn’t too sweet it is like eating dessert for breakfast. It makes a great lunch or dinner also.
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons low fat milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 slices of bread of choice I used cinnamon swirl
- 2 heaping tablespoons low fat cream cheese room temp
- 2 heaping tablespoons low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon rum scotch, brandy, etc
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered sugar
Mix the egg whites, milk, coffee and sweetener/sugar well. Dip bread (one at a time) into coffee egg wash. Cook both toasts on a nonstick pan sprayed with cooking oil spray until browned on both sides.
Mix creamy liqueur ingredients together until smooth and lump free.
To serve French Toasts, layer them with the Creamy Liqueur and top with sifted powdered sugar and cinnamon.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.