With the combination of the caramel apple Oreo crust, whipped cream and pudding mix, caramel topping and Rolo candy, you can’t miss the mark when making this easy as 1,2,3 dessert. Just put together the layers, and your family and guests will enjoy this light ending to any meal. Make it for a Holiday, Sunday, party or any day. Takes up little room in the fridge and requires very little cleanup. Be sure to add this to your bucket list of desserts to make! If you enjoy this Marilyn’s Treats original be sure you read through the recipe index on the blog for more creations.
For more apple recipes see An Apple A day.
Caramel Apple Lasagna
- 1 Large Container of Cool Whip thawed 8 oz
- 1 1/2 ounce box of Vanilla Instant Pudding large
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 10 oz Jar Caramel Topping Sauce
- 4 apples cut into chunks
- 2 Packages Caramel Apple Oreos about 48 cookies
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 12 oz bag unwrapped rolos chopped
- In food processor pulverize cookies and softened butter. Press into bottom of a 9x11 glass or ceramic dish.
- Prepare your pudding according to directions. Add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Fold into cool whip until well blended and chill. I recommend using the instant pudding because it is easier and faster.
Put it all together:
- Apple chunks
- jar of caramel topping, room temperature
- Cool Whip mixture
- Top off with chopped rolos.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow dessert to get firm.