With the combination of the caramel apple Oreo crust, whipped cream and pudding mix, caramel topping and Rolo candy, you can’t miss the mark when making this easy as 1,2,3 dessert. Just put together the layers, and your family and guests will enjoy this light ending to any meal. Make it for a Holiday, Sunday, party or any day. Takes up little room in the fridge and requires very little cleanup. Be sure to add this to your bucket list of desserts to make! If you enjoy this Marilyn’s Treats original be sure you read through the recipe index on the blog for more creations. For more apple recipes see An Apple A day.
Caramel Apple Lasagna
Caramel Apple Lasagna.You can't miss the mark when making this easy as 1,2,3 dessert.
- 1 Large Container of Cool Whip, thawed 8 oz
- 1 1/2ounce box of Vanilla Instant Pudding large
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 oz Jar Caramel Topping Sauce
- 4 apples, cut into chunks
- 2 pkgs Caramel Apple Oreos about 48 cookies
- 1/2 stick of butter, 4 TBS
- 12 oz bag unwrapped rolos, chopped
- In food processor pulverize cookies and softened butter. Press into bottom of a 9x11 glass or ceramic dish.
- Filling Layer:
- Prepare your pudding according to directions. Add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Fold into cool whip until well blended and chill. I recommend using the instant pudding because it is easier and faster.
- Put it all together:
- Apple chunks
- jar of caramel topping, room temperature
- Cool Whip mixture
- Top off with chopped rolos.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow dessert to get firm.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 16 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 35 mg
Sodium 360 mg
Total Carbohydrates 40 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 29 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.