I love snacks, ever noticed? This three musketeers Chex mix is so fast and good! Great for the game and everyone will love it. I love the fact these candy bars come in a box of individual packages with UNWRAPPED candy in it! 20 neat candies you only have to open each pack. What a treat for the cook, too! I took these to a Holiday Party and they were simply attacked. Be sure to give everyone their own little bowl so there is no fighting. Beware, though. This recipe makes a HUGE amount.
Need more Game Day ideas? Click on my 10 Game Day Treats for more.
Three Musketeers Chex Mix
I love the fact these candy bars come in a box of individual packages with UNWRAPPED candy in it! 20 neat candies you only have to open each pack.
- 8 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 6 pkgs Bite size three musketeers, unwrapped. About 60 or less, I liked mine chocolaty
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups m&m's
- Measure out the cereal and pour into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and candy bars over low heat. The key to success is low and slow. Continuously stirring until completely melted. The chocolate will turn dark and the graininess will disappear. It took about 10 minutes.
- Pour melted candy mixture over cereal and gently stir to completely coat cereal. Add m&m's. Mix until blended. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.7 g
Saturated Fat 0.7 g
Unsaturated Fat 2 g
Trans Fat 0.02 g
Sodium 348 mg
Total Carbohydrates 35 g
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 4.2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.