Taco Pizza Dressed To Please. What do you do when everybody wants something different for dinner? Fast Food! But not take out, just good food fast! I make Mystery Winner! A hodge-podge of leftovers made into a quick and tasty dish. Today, that was pizza and taco fixings with leftover kale. Really, it was great tasting and everyone had what they wanted. What do you throw together at the end of the day?
If you liked this, have you seen my Crescent Veggie Pizza?
Taco Pizza Dressed To Please
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. 10.75 oz. TACO BELL® Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust 12 inch
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- shredded kale
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package. Spread onto pizza crust; top with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
- BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Salsa.
- Top with sliced green onions and black olives before serving.
- Add sour cream and greens per tadte.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix, 6 TACO BELL® Taco Shells and 1/2 cup TACO BELL®
- Thick & Chunky Salsa for the taco dinner kit.
- Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.