If you like Divinity you are going to love this fudge! And it is softer to eat since it almost melts in your mouth!
Sugar, white chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla, butter, and walnuts are all you need.
Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge makes a great gift during the holidays.
In less than 15 minutes you can have your pantry cleaned out of a few extras as well as satisfying your sweet tooth.
Or take it to a sick friend or welcome that new neighbor.
Don’t forget to make enough to keep at home in your sweet jar!
When I take this fudge to a Holiday Get Together is gets chosen as the walk and grab snack on the table.
It easy to eat without a plate and all the crumbs are easy to eat from a napkin. You can even still hold your drink in the other hand.
Don’t forget to make a batch for home. This will keep your family out of the plate you are planning on for the party! Enjoy!
Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 7 ounce jar Marshmallow Cream
- Use butter to grease a 13 x 9 inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy 2 ½ quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat, then stir in white chocolate until melted. Add Marshmallow Creme, nuts and vanilla extract; beat until well blended.
- Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.