Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge ~if you like Divinity you are going to love this fudge! Sugar, white chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla, butter, and walnuts are all you need. In less than 15 minutes you can have your pantry cleaned out of a few extras as well as satisfying your sweet tooth. Makes a great gift during the holidays or to take to a sick friend or welcome that new neighbor. Don’t forget to make enough to keep at home in your sweet jar!
Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge
Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge ~if you like Divinity you are going to love this fudge!
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Cream
- Use butter to grease a 13 x 9 inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy 2 ½ quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat, then stir in white chocolate until melted. Add Marshmallow Creme, nuts and vanilla extract; beat until well blended.
- Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.
Recipe Permission Source: Grandmothers Kitchen
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Unsaturated Fat 2 g
Sodium 190 mg
Total Carbohydrates 29 g
Dietary Fiber 9 g
Sugars 7 g
Protein 8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.