Break out your kale containers. Protect your secret stash. This trail mix is YOURS! Grab a bag of each of your favorite snacks. Rip open each one and dump in an extra large bowl. Prepare in a room away from the kids so they can’t hear you putting this together. The smell and sound makes them come running like a can opener will to a pet. Keep that kale container full at all times as this sweet and salty creation from heaven screams to be eaten. Often. Enjoy! And don’t forget, “I told you so!” Another original creation from Marilyn’s Treats secret stash. #chex # raisins #sweet #salty
Summer Snack Mix
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal I used rice
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 1 pkg spring M&M's peanuts
- 1 pkg M&M'S plain
- 1 20 oz yogurt covered raisins
- 1 pkg pretzels
- In a extra large bowl dump in all ingredients and mix.
- Serve with a ladle.
- This recipe can be adjusted to any size. Add or exchange ingredients as desired.
- CAUTION: This recipe is addictive so serve in individual cereal bowls.
- Add half to your kale container and HIDE!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.