Strawberry Rhubarb Pie ~A refreshing treat overflowing with chunks of tangy rhubarb and fresh strawberries. This pie is one of my husbands favorites and he almost always chooses this one over any other if he gets the chance. Home grown rhubarb and fresh strawberries and a whole lot of lovin’ went along with this pie. I’m not saying where that lovin’ entered upinto this recipe. You can add that on your own! Tasty pies include Double Crust Cherry Pie and Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
For more pie recipes see 20+ Pies For Thanksgiving
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup MINUTE Tapioca
- 1 pkg. 14.1 oz. ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients. Let stand 15 min.
- LINE 9-inch pie plate with 1 crust as directed on package for two-crust pie; fill with fruit mixture. Dot with butter. Cover with remaining crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in top crust to permit steam to escape.
- BAKE 45 min. or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.