This easy and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme will surprise both you and your family. Fresh strawberries, lemon and orange juice combine together to provide a sweet citrus flavor.
This cheesecake is light and not as heavy as a New York cheesecake.
The ingredients can all be found in your local grocery store. The price tag to make this dish is minimal. An as a bonus it will serve 16 adults. Great for a party or family gathering.
My family really enjoys this strawberry cheesecake and requests it for Thanksgiving every year! I know you will too.
Learn more about cheesecakes. See 6 Tips to a Perfect Cheesecake Experience
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
- 56 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup Melted butter
- 4 Cups fesh strawberries, divided
- 2 Envelopes (1/4 oz. each) KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 pkg (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- strawberry drizzle, optional
- Combine wafers and butter; press 1/2 onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Line side of pan with 4-inch-wide strip of parchment. Reserve rest for the top.
- Reserve 8 strawberries for garnish; cut remaining berries into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Stand largest strawberry slices around edge of prepared pan; finely chop remaining strawberry slices.
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add chopped berries; mix well. Gradually whisk in gelatine. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into prepared pan. Add remaining wafer mixture to top.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Remove rim of pan; discard parchment. Drizzle strawberry syrup over the top.
Since this special-occasion cheesecake serves 16, it’s the perfect dessert to serve at your next party or family gathering.
Substitute waxed paper for the parchment paper used to line the springform pan.©MARILYN’S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.