This easy and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme will surprise both you and your family. Fresh strawberries, lemon and orange juice combine together to provide a sweet citrus flavor.
This cheesecake is light and not as heavy as a New York cheesecake.
The ingredients can all be found in your local grocery store. The price tag to make this dish is minimal. An as a bonus it will serve 16 adults. Great for a party or family gathering.
My family really enjoys this strawberry cheesecake and requests it for Thanksgiving every year! I know you will too.
Learn more about cheesecakes. See 6 Tips to a Perfect Cheesecake Experience
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
- 56 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup Melted butter
- 4 Cups fesh strawberries, divided
- 2 Envelopes (1/4 oz. each) KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 pkg (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- strawberry drizzle, optional
- Combine wafers and butter; press 1/2 onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Line side of pan with 4-inch-wide strip of parchment. Reserve rest for the top.
- Reserve 8 strawberries for garnish; cut remaining berries into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Stand largest strawberry slices around edge of prepared pan; finely chop remaining strawberry slices.
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add chopped berries; mix well. Gradually whisk in gelatine. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into prepared pan. Add remaining wafer mixture to top.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Remove rim of pan; discard parchment. Drizzle strawberry syrup over the top.
Since this special-occasion cheesecake serves 16, it’s the perfect dessert to serve at your next party or family gathering.
Substitute waxed paper for the parchment paper used to line the springform pan.©MARILYN’S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.