Spring Has Sprung M&M Chex Mix has finally made its debut! Can you believe it got lost in the flurry of posts and activity in March? I was
fooling around organizing yet once again all my photos I wanted to post and found this one. But, with cashews, Rice Chex, and M&M Peanuts in the dish it is an evergreen dump and go treat good for any occasion. Or, none at all! Enjoy.
For more Easter recipes see Easter Treats.
Spring Has Sprung M&M Chex Mix
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal I used rice
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 1 pkg spring M&M's peanuts
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
- This would look cute in a small clay pot with a plastic flower!