Spring Has Sprung M&M Chex Mix has finally made its debut! Can you believe it got lost in the flurry of posts and activity in March? I was
fooling around organizing yet once again all my photos I wanted to post and found this one. But, with cashews, Rice Chex, and M&M Peanuts in the dish it is an evergreen dump and go treat good for any occasion. Or, none at all! Enjoy.
For more Easter recipes see Lil Leprechaun Snack Mix
Spring Has Sprung M&M Chex Mix
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal I used rice
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 1 pkg spring M&M's peanuts
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
- This would look cute in a small clay pot with a plastic flower!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.