Souper Burgers ~Everybody likes a juicy grilled burger. It doesn’t matter it it is soy, garden patty, beef, turkey, chicken or pork as long as it is grilled on the barbecue it gets juicy and adds flavor you can’t get from fried. This burger with the addition of the soup mix, bread crumbs and dressing makes grilled even better!This burger with the addition of the soup mix, bread crumbs and dressing makes it even better! Click To Tweet
- ½ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 can Campbells Onion
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns. Add your favorite condiments.
Substitute your favorite salad dressing or blue cheese for the mayo.
Adapted from Campbell's Cooking With Soup Cookbook