This Holiday I wanted to create a treat that was very simple. Since I was attending and not hosting the gathering, I went with this ADDICTIVE sweet and salty mix. Just throw it all in a bowl and mix. For those with allergies you can substitute dried cranberries, peaches or blueberries. I measured the ingredients so I could give approximate portions, but I ended up emptying all the bags into the bowl since there wasn’t much leftover. Be sure to have plenty of beverages on hand.
Need more Game Day ideas? Click on my 10 Game Day Treats for more.
Snickers Snack Mix
This dump and go snack mix takes 5 minutes to put together. The combination of salty and sweet is just what the guests want!
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal (I used rice)
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels (I used waffle shaped pretzels)
- 2 bags of unwrapped snickers candy bats
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 0.7 g
Unsaturated Fat 2 g
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Sodium 348 mg
Total Carbohydrates 35 g
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
Sugars 2.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.