This Holiday I wanted to create a treat that was very simple. Since I was attending and not hosting the gathering, I went with this ADDICTIVE sweet and salty mix. Just throw it all in a bowl and mix. For those with allergies you can substitute dried cranberries, peaches or blueberries. I measured the ingredients so I could give approximate portions, but I ended up emptying all the bags into the bowl since there wasn’t much leftover. Be sure to have plenty of beverages on hand.I found this SNICKERS snack mix on Marilyns Treats. #snickers #snacks #sweetClick To Tweet
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal (I used rice)
- 1½ cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1½ cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels (I used waffle shaped pretzels)
- 2 bags of unwrapped snickers candy bats
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!