This Holiday I wanted to create a treat that was very simple. Since I was attending and not hosting the gathering, I went with this ADDICTIVE sweet and salty mix. Just throw it all in a bowl and mix. For those with allergies you can substitute dried cranberries, peaches or blueberries. I measured the ingredients so I could give approximate portions, but I ended up emptying all the bags into the bowl since there wasn’t much leftover. Be sure to have plenty of beverages on hand.
Need more Game Day ideas? Click on my 10 Game Day Treats for more.
Snickers Snack Mix
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal I used rice
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels I used waffle shaped pretzels
- 2 bags of unwrapped snickers candy bats
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.