Snickers Cheesecake ~Snickers happens to be my most favorite candy bar. Well, that isn’t quite true… I have a lot of favorites. But give me a choice and I will choose a snicker bar every time. One of the special desserts I love to make are cheesecakes. So, it is no surprise that as I go through my recipe box I find myself time and again pulling out the cheesecake recipes. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Get you fill of snickers with Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake, Whopper Malted Cheesecake or Snicker Snack Mix.
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Cheesecake:
- 4 pkgs cream cheese (8 ounces) Room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 20 Mini Snickers cut in fourths
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Tightly wrap a 9 inch springform pan in heavy duty foil. This step prevents leaks when using a water bath. I also take the extra step by placing the foil wrapped spring form pan inside an oven bag while baking.
- Mix together the crust ingredients and press into the bottom of your pan and about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 7 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Begin to boil a large pot of water for the water bath.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with your paddle attachment, combine the sugar and cream cheese and cream together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Make sure to scrape down the bowl in between each egg. Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared crust. Place pan into a larger pan and pour boiling water into the larger pan until halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, the edges will appear to be set, but the center will still have some jiggle to it. At this point, close the oven door, turn the heat off, and let rest in the cooling oven for one hour. After one hour has passed, carefully remove the cheesecake from the water bath and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once the cake is completely cooled, place it into the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Top with Snickers bars, peanuts and caramel.