Do you hear your kiddos yelling “Mom I want some more!” when you offer them a treat?
This is one time you will say yes. Shakes are so easy to make and offer and this one only needs 6 basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Smores are definitely a creation common to the States but easily made and enjoyed anywhere. The marshmallow fluff, chocolate chip ice cream and a bit of milk will satisfy any need.
For that something different add the toasted marshmallows and garnish with shaved chocolate and a bit of graham crackers. Using teddy grahams will make those little ones squeal with delight! #smores #milkshake #icecream #marshmallows
For more ideas Click How to Make Smores Indoors
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme such as Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- chocolate syrup
- Place four 12-ounce glasses in the freezer. Preheat the broiler to high.
- Put the marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown. Allow to cool completely in the fridge.
- Combine the marshmallows, ice cream and milk in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add a spray of chocolate syrup around the inside of each glass.
- Divide the mixture among the chilled glasses. Spread a thin layer of the marshmallow creme over each milkshake. Top with toasted marshmallows. Finish with crumbled graham crackers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.