Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. This is so good, and so easy to make on a busy day. Serve over hot cooked rice or use fettuccine noodles if desired. If you have a busy schedule but still want a warm nutritious meal for your family then this is the perfect choice!
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- 4 Pieces boneless chicken breast halves cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 .7 ounce package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small package linguini noodles
- hass avocado
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese, noodles and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
- Top with Hass Avocado and parmesan cheese as desired!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.