Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. This is so good, and so easy to make on a busy day. Serve over hot cooked rice or use fettuccine noodles if desired. If you have a busy schedule but still want a warm nutritious meal for your family then this is the perfect choice!
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Comfort food fast but not fast food. Serve this chicken pasta dish and your family will cheer!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small fettuccine noodles
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese, noodles and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 31 g
Sodium 1603 mg
Total Carbohydrates 9.5 g
Protein 33.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.