Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. This is so good, and so easy to make on a busy day. Serve over hot cooked rice or use fettuccine noodles if desired. If you have a busy schedule but still want a warm nutritious meal for your family then this is the perfect choice!
Comfort food fast but not fast food. Serve this chicken pasta dish and your family will cheer!
- 4 Pieces boneless chicken breast halves cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 .7 ounce package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small package linguini noodles
- hass avocado
Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Add cream cheese, noodles and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
Top with Hass Avocado and parmesan cheese as desired!
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.