The best Slow Cooker ribs have the BBQ sauce cooked right in. These have a secret ingredient added during cooking. Delicious! This easy recipe only requires 3 ingredients and 4 quick steps. The sauce can be made by your children with adult supervision. The touch up on the grill of course will be saved for your husband!! Check out the recipe below for the reveal!
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs With Secret Sauce
- 6 Lbs 2 racks pork ribs about 6 lbs
- 1 Jar SweetBaby Rays Barbecue Sauce, 18 0z Or brand of your choice
- 2.5 Cups grape jelly
- Combine Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce with grape jelly in crock pot. Stir well.
- Add ribs to mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3.5 hours, stirring about 2 hrs in.
- After cooked finish on grill about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Want to remove the membrane? Weber Grill shows us how:
At one end of the rack, slide a dinner knife under the membrane and over a bone.
Lift and loosen the membrane until it tears.
Grab the edge of the membrane with a paper towel and pull it off.
The membrane may come off in one whole piece, or you may need to remove it in smaller pieces.