Secret Pork Chops Your Family Will Love ~I love to make these pork chops and now my family is spoiled to any other kind. Thirty minute meals are the best for me especially when they don’t make too many dirty dishes. The recipe for these pork chops have been handed down to my family since my husband worked at a nice family restaurant. I hope you like them!The secret of these pork chops is what is in the breading. Want to know? #porkchops #broiledClick To Tweet
- 3 complete butterfly pork chops
- ½ cup milk
- 2-3 large eggs
- 1 cup smashed Ritz crackers (I put them in baggies and pound them with a meat tenderizer)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add foil to a cookie sheet for the chops and set aside.
- Rinse pork chops thoroughly and set aside on paper towel.
- In two separate bowls, input egg and milk mixture, and then crackers. Beat the eggs with a fork until mixed well.
- Cut the chops in half where joined.
- Take a chop and place in the milk and eggs, poking holes so the milk gets absorbed.
- Take it from the milk and egg dip and put it in the cracker bowl.
- Last, take the chop and roll it in the crackers on both sides, then place it on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all chops have been coated.
- Place cookie sheet in middle of the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check, then turn them again for another 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Let cool, and serve with applesauce and your favorite salad and veggie!