Seafood Chowder ~if you love the aroma of a warm soup permeating from the kitchen then this crock pot chowder is just what you called for. Filled with a rich and creamy broth, the shrimp, clams and crab swim generously among the spices. You can’t get any better here in the midwest.
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 2/3 Cup Milk
- 4 Green Onions Choppped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 Lbs Peeled and deveined Shrimp
- 1 Package Imitation Crab Meat cut into small pieces
- 1 Can Diced Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Chicken Broth
- In a Crock Pot, add Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Milk, Green Onions, Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce and Hot Pepper Sauce
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and chicken broth to mixture.
- Cook on low for an additional 4 hours.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.