Sausage and Hash Brown Cheddar Casserole ~An easy breakfast casserole that can be made in your skillet on the stove. It is filled with layers of hash browns, cheese, and breakfast sausage. All of the family will love this spruced up taste of cheddar cheese and sausage blended with your favorite scrambled eggs. This easy layered casserole is ready to feed the entire group at the same time allowing YOU to have a got meal too!
Check out these offerings
- Meat Lovers Hash Brown Casserole.
- Mothers Day Brunch Recipes
- 11 Tips to Make Casseroles a Perfect Meal
Sausage, Hash Brown and Cheddar Casserole
- 32 ounces frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 32 ounces breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions finely chopped
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausages in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
- Prepare hash browns according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Stir together hash browns, sausage, and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.