Salmon Stuffed With Crab Meat ~My favorite restaurant makes this as a special dish and I love to get. It doesn’t taste strongly of fish. I am a reluctant seafood eater as I do not like fish presented with the skin or head left on and I am deathly afraid of bones. With this dish, though, I don’t have any worries! Paired with lemon green beans and red skin smashed potatoes only a glass of nice white wine is needed. And of course a nice dessert.
Salmon Stuffed with Crab Meat
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 6 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.