Salmon Stuffed With Crab Meat ~My favorite restaurant makes this as a special dish and I love to get. It doesn’t taste strongly of fish. I am a reluctant seafood eater as I do not like fish presented with the skin or head left on and I am deathly afraid of bones. With this dish, though, I don’t have any worries! Paired with lemon green beans and red skin smashed potatoes only a glass of nice white wine is needed. And of course a nice dessert.
Salmon Stuffed with Crab Meat
Paired with lemon green beans and red skin smashed potatoes only a glass of nice white wine is needed. And a nice dessert of course!
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.