This recipe is a great take variation on a traditional cookie. Your family will love the surprise in the middle of this cookie. Take your sugar cookie dough, roll it into cinnamon sugar then stuff with a rolo candy. #snickerdoodle #caramel #cookie
For more cookie recipes see Ultimate Cookie Bloopers
Rolo Stuffed Snickerdoodles
Take your sugar cookie dough, roll it into cinnamon sugar then stuff with a rolo candy. #snickerdoodle #cookie
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup shortening
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 48 Rolo candies
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, flatten in your palm, place a Rolo in the middle and form a ball around it.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned, but still soft.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 95 mg
Total Carbohydrates 20 g
Sugars 7 g
Protein 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.