Rolo Brownies ~This recipe was a surprise. I was all set to make a cake mix rolo cookie, when I realized my cake mix was a brownie mix! Having my heart set on making something yummy and gooey after promising my husband something new, I went ahead and improvised. Thus, we have the Rolo Brownie!
Make this Hersheys Brownie. It is the best!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 8 oz bag mini rolo candies unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a 9x9 non stick pan.
- Mix together the first three ingredients until smooth.
- Mix by hand the brownie mixture and the rolos until well covered. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Delicious served warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.