Rudolph the Red Nose Pancakes look just like a reindeer. 4 ingredients are all it takes to make your kiddies smile. Made with your favorite pancake mix just add bacon, blueberries and strawberries to decorate them. You will be hearing “HO HO WHOA” when you bring them to the table. For Fall I tell them they are Big Buck Pancakes. They look like it, don’t they?
ReinDeer Pancakes ForYour Little Dear
- 6 Servings Pancake mix and all ingredients to make
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 12 Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Fresh Strawberries
- Cook bacon according to package and set aside.
- Make pancake mix according to box.
- Using a measuring cup, pour the batter onto your pan in the shape of reindeer ears, nose area and head. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Cook until lightly browned on each side and then remove to a plate,
- Arrange two little pancakes on top of a bigger one to form the face. Place medium pancake in nose area on top of the large pancake.
- Place two pieces of bacon on top on the head for the antlers.
- For the eyes place to blueberries at the top of the large pancake in the eye area.
- Top with a sliced strawberry, raspberry, cherry or your favorite red candy for the nose.
- Plate and enjoy!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.