Ever wonder how to get your peanut butter and chocolate cup fix in a whole new way? I have the answer. (Of course I do!! I am the cheesecake queen.) The creamy peanut butter flavored cheesecake is very faint so as not to overwhelm. And the crushed Reeses Peanut Butter Cups on top add the rich flavors you are craving along with the texture of the candy. The crushed cookie crust holds the whole decadent dessert together. Guaranteed to please. It will satisfy you, but don’t forget to save a piece for later.
Want to see other versions of this combo in cheesecake? See these recipes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake or Tagalong Cheesecake or Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Oreo Cheesecake And lastly Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Yield 14 Slices
Ever wonder how to get your peanut butter and chocolate cup fix in a whole new way? I have the answer.
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Microwave remaining fudge topping for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 35 g
Saturated Fat 21 g
Unsaturated Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 145 mg
Sodium 348 mg
Total Carbohydrates 51 g
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
Sugars 42 g
Protein 14 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.