Traditional french toast is always a great meal and quick to make. Turn a lazy weekend morning into a family get together with this tasty Red, White and French Toast breakfast. Imagine all your loved ones gathered around the table laughing and sharing stories from their week. Priceless! #berries #frenchtoast #breakfast
Here is another favorite Tiramisu French Toast
Red White and Blue French Toast
- 6 thick slices bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- salt to taste
- blueberres and strawberries to garnish
- whipped cream optional
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.