This is a simple 4 ingredient no bake cheesecake that is light and refreshing. Simple add your berry toppings after you cut and serve. A cute addition to any holiday table! I am using my leftover strawberries and blueberries from my other two patriotic dishes that will be on my table this week!
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Red White And Blue Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries thawed
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan and add thawed strawberries and blueberries