Red Velvet Popcorn is such a great treat! Easy to make and no cleanup, this treat lets you use that leftover bit of red velvet whatever and serve up a new popcorn style. It is colorful, festive and just different enough to add that something special to yet another night of tv watching, card playing, or game playing with your loved ones.Use leftover Red Velvet cake crumbs to serve up a new popcorn style. #redvelvet #popcornClick To Tweet
- 8 cups popped popcorn, ½ cup unpopped kernels
- 3 cups red velvet cake crumbs (about 6 cookies.) Use a Red Velvet Cookie Mix. Bake per directions
- 6 tsps Cream Cheese Icing
- Make cookies according to pouch. Put 1 tsp of canned cream cheese icing on each cookie. Bake 7 min at 350° F.
- Pop popcorn in microwave according to directions.
- Pour the popcorn onto a waxed paper lined counter and sprinkle with your red velvet crumbs.