Red Velvet Popcorn is such a great treat! Easy to make and no cleanup, this treat lets you use that leftover bit of red velvet whatever and serve up a new popcorn style. It is colorful, festive and just different enough to add that something special to yet another night of tv watching, card playing, or game playing with your loved ones.
Red Velvet Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn ½ cup unpopped kernels
- 3 cups red velvet cake crumbs about 6 cookies. Use a Red Velvet Cookie Mix. Bake per directions
- 6 tsps Cream Cheese Icing
- Make cookies according to pouch. Put 1 tsp of canned cream cheese icing on each cookie. Bake 7 min at 350° F.
- Pop popcorn in microwave according to directions.
- Pour the popcorn onto a waxed paper lined counter and sprinkle with your red velvet crumbs.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.