Red Velvet decorated blossom cookies are a festive choice for the holidays. The peppermint truffle kisses are a sweet surprise for the guests as they bite into this cookie. Adding your decoration of choice makes this cookie your very own creation. Letting the children decorate them with you creates a wonderful holiday memory and bonding time while teaching them how to be creative while spending quality bonding time with them. Go ahead and create a memory and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Red Velvet Cookie With Mint Truffle Kiss
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 24 Nestles Mint Truffle Kisses
- red and green tube icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined (batter will be very thick). Using 1-inch cookie scoop, drop dough about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Add one kiss to the center of the cooling cookie. Press until dough hugs the kiss.
- Once cool, decorate the cookie with piping icing and sprinkles.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.